Monday, December 21, 2009

Now we know!

We had our gender ultrasound and found out that our house will be blessed with another little boy. They seem to be what we do well. Little is growing and making me laugh every day as his vocabulary explodes and he bosses us around. It will be interesting to see how he interacts with another little dude!

It will be nice expense-wise. We have boy stuff and now I can just replace things that were too soiled by Little to be recoverable and get some additional blankets and extras that Little still uses so that our new one will have his own. We also will be looking into getting a crib/changing station for our room so that while the baby is small and in our room we have somewhere to change him that won't disturb Little in the middle of the night (oy!).

I am enjoying this pregnancy now that I am over the sickness part for real. It literally took until about 18 weeks for me to get back to a good energy level and now I am back jogging at the gym and feeling good. I was intent on taking a picture every week during my pregnancy this time around, but there is so little development from week to week in the belly area that it is fruitless and we are taking them every 3 or 4 weeks until something really starts popping out there. Plus pregnancy hormones lead me to feel fat, not pregnant so pictures are not my favorite :).

Little just told me he is wearing his "u-e-u-e-u" shirt. BYU. Adorable I tell you!

No comments: