Friday, March 20, 2009

This is the kind of day


that I wanted to have today. It didn't start out full of joy and relaxation, but after I had a teeny littlle pity party I kicked myself into gear and made it a better day. I chose not to go full throttle and clean like normal, instead I took it slow and threw in a couple loads of laundry and played with Little on the floor. He fell asleep in my arms again, but today I put him in his crib and had a quiet laundry folding and lunch time. When he woke up I fed him lunch, which included little hot dog type things from gerber, cheese and diced tomatoes from our food storage. This kid loves tomatoes! Then we (I) decided to go on a walk and it was beatiful outside. I can only imagine with how hot it was today what it will be like in July, maybe miserable.
Now it is time to have nap round two for Little while I whip up dinner for the Husband and try and use more diced tomatoes - I gotta prove that going to do family canning is worth the investment! :)
I hope you had a wonderful day today!

No comments: