Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Schooled

School is now in full swing and the days are a little calmer. We no longer hear 5 year olds running from our upstairs neighbors ALL day long, just before 9 a.m. and after 2:30 p.m. The husband is busy and when I say busy I mean he has so much work to do that if he did it all while Little and I were awake we would never see him. So we have late nights of preparing for classes and trying not to get overwhelmed by everything we have to accomplish. I am back to the house and trying to maintain it. It got WAY out of hand while we were so busy with family and fun. My sink is no longer piled high with dishes and my laundry is no longer littering my hallway. Things are getting into their proper places and it feels like a fresh start for the new year of school.



Little just exclaimed "orange circle!" mimicking one of his toys. That boy just astounds me at how many words he tries to say.

No comments: