Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memories of Memorial Day 2009

Small basket arrangment by Me. Picture by Me.


Memorial Day was a blast! We had fun putting together the flower arrangments and we are streamlining the process quite well, it didn't take near as long as it has in the past and we had lots of family to talk to and exciting marriage announcements from cousins, lots of little ones running around and I got to have a great talk with my cousin who like me, struggles with infertility. It was great to talk with her and get her perspective on the whole process of childbirth or wanting a child.


We came home worn out and ready to be back in our own space. But we enjoyed all the family and a little of the good food :). And I cried during Taps (you know, the bugle song - hormones! and memories!)


The very beatiful arrangment for my grandparents grave, created by Sister 2 (M).
Picture by Husband.
Wreath for the Fallen Soldier. Picture by Husband.

No comments: