Tuesday, February 17, 2009

AAAAAAArgh!

I'm sure you know what it feels like to have everything concrete in your life, things you've been planning and working on ripped from your grasp. Well, my laptop crashed and everything, including my valentine week posts were there with pictures and everything ready to be put on the blog and my motherboard died. So now I am in search of the perfect solution, which does not include fixing said motherboard because I got the computer for free and it has already crashed twice and sucked too much money down the drain. So the search begins and frustration ensues! Ce La Vie! Hopefully we'll get our hard drive memory retrieved in the next little while and I can put up all the things I was working on.

Meanwhile, we are having fun at my house playing with our camera and deciding just how photography obsessed we should let ourselves be. What is happening at your house this week?

No comments: