Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolute!


As the new year approaches every year I wonder why we use it as such a momentous celebration? Is there really any difference in one day that makes it so amazing because a number changed in the year. It causes me confusion for the first 6 months of the year when writing checks and filling out paperwork and for that reason alone it is slightly disconcerting. But when I really think about it I find that it is a marker in time, an opportunity to start anew with a resolute determination to fulfill your dreams and set new goals.


I hope that my 2009 will be filled with the following:

Love
Happiness
Family Fun
New experiences and opportunities to learn
A growing family
Weight Maintenance
Fulfilling relationships and growing friendships


and a great resolution found here....


to be more {becoming}

in speech in thought in deed in love
Be Resolute - What do you hope for in the coming year?

No comments: