Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Building Blocks


I decided I wanted to provide Little with his own set of building and learning blocks with a lot of love from mom thrown into the mix. I got wood posts and cut the blocks myself (I got a higher grade wood, not the kind from the craft store that chips) with the help of my sister and her saw.

I used my mad mod podge skills and put these together with scrapbook paper. Right now Little has a set of 12 blocks and he isn't allowed to touch them yet. I have not gotten over the "mod podge in a babies mouth is not a good thing" worry, and I kind of like how nice and crisp they look.

If you are interested in any kind of custom block set for your children I am happy to provide the goods and will discuss price if you message me on my blog. I'm thinking of putting these in my etsy shop that isn't yet up and running...what think y'all?

No comments: