Monday, November 10, 2008

Creating - Digitally

I helped the husband last night. He is a musician among other things and has been starting a blog to review various music related gear and products. He had a vision in his head of what he wanted his blog to look like and I helped him bring that to life! It made me feel pretty darn awesome when we were finished and it looked oh soooooooo good! Maybe I give myself too much credit, but both of us absolutely love the finished product! If you are a cash-strapped musician or know one, check it out. (Click picture below to access blog)


As I travel the road of education I learn that I love to create! I want to design and create lots of things and this along with digital scrapbooking is a start! (Yeah, a start after designing and scrapping for over 4 years!)

No comments: